if you want to sell your motorola xoom, you may need to remove all personal data store on it, if you want to give xoom to another friends as gift, you may want it settings as it was shipped. you have two ways to reset your motorola xoom to its factory default settings:
To reset your tablet to factory settings and erase all the data on your device, from the home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
1. From the Motorola Xoom Home screen, select Apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Privacy.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Tap Reset tablet.
6. Select Erase everything.
1. Start with the Xoom off, then press Power to turn it on.
2. When the Motorola logo appears, press and hold the Volume Down button until you see text appear in the upper-left corner of the screen.
3. Press Volume Up. The Android logo should appear with a yellow triangle.
4. Press and hold the Power button, then press Volume Up.
5. Press the Volume down key to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
6. Press Power to make the selection.
7. Press the Volume Down key to highlight Yes — delete all user data.
8. Press Power.
9. Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
I did not test the hard reset Motorola Xoom by buttons keys yet, please inform me if it works or not. Thanks!
- motorola verizon tablet settings
- motorola Xoom verizon tablet reset
- try to reboot the motorola zoom tablet but the text on the upper left corner didnt appear
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.